I want it, but at the same time it scares me to pieces. Here it is :
Here’s what it is capable of:
The Numi toilet combines unmatched design and technology to bring you the finest in personal comfort and cleansing. From its striking form and features to its exceptional water efficiency, the Numi toilet marks a new standard of excellence in the bathroom.
- Compact, streamlined form ~~ Very important, especially for us size 14 gals. Unless the touch screen gets out of the way, it looks like kinda tight seating.
- Hands-free opening and closing of the toilet seat ~~ If it’s clean, why be afraid to touch it? If you can afford this toilet you can afford someone to live in your bathroom and devote their life to the cleanliness of your toilet. I think so anyway.
- Advanced bidet functionality with integrated dryer ~~ Boy could I have fun with this, but I’m running a family blog here. Well, sorta.
- Water Efficient Flush uses only 1.28 or 0.6 gallons ~~ A good thing to have, I don’t care how rich you are, water conservation is a must.
- Enhance your environment with lighting, heating and music ~~ Did you hear that Honey? Just remember to turn the music up during your “visit”!
- Intuitive touch screen remote~~ Don’t touch the toilet but feel free to touch the touch screen. BTW, if I need a toilet, there’s seldom time for touching the touch screen in order to use it. I can tell that that’s gonna be a problem already.
- For more information on Numi, visit www.kohler.com/numi ~~ do it! it’s great!
I am impressed in a flabbergasted sort of way. Oh yeah, the cost? $6390.00. That’s six- thousand-three-hundred-and-ninety dollars. Why not gold plate it and bump it up to an even $7000.00? Oh crap ~~ there is a gold plated one :
I love the internet. There is so much to see. And spend money on. No sh*t!© Copyright 2011 Leegay, All rights Reserved. Written For: Truth In Decorating